Dwelling Fire Insurance

When you own rental and/or investment property and don't need to insure others' personal possessions, then Dwelling fire coverage is probably a good fit for you.

If you want to cover only your dwelling structure and eliminate the other package coverages that are typically included in a homeowners' policy, you can substantially reduce your homeowner’s insurance cost.

For those who live in two or more residences each year, insuring both homes with a traditional homeowner policy just doesn’t make sense because it is double the expense. Dwelling Fire Insurance provides minimal coverage at a much lower price for seasonal property, camps, or a second home.

Dwelling coverage is available from one to four family dwellings (four-plex apartments, as long as owner occupies a unit).

File a claim

Contact The Insurance House to file your claim. Make sure to have the following information ready when you call in:

  • Policy Number
  • Police report information
  • Estimates
  • The Insurance House
    11000 Front Street
    Mokena, IL
    Phone: (708) 478-8780
    Fax: (708) 478-8785